From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arabella may refer to
- Arabella, a feminine given name - includes list of people and fictional characters named Arabella
Film, TV and books
- Arabella (film), a 1967 English-language Italian comedy film
- Arabella (novel), a historical romance novel by Georgette Heyer
- Arabella (show), a German talk show hosted by Arabella Kiesbauer
- Arabella (opera), 1933 opera by Richard Strauss.
- "Arabella" (song), a song by the Arctic Monkeys
- "Arabella", a song by Paice Ashton Lord from Malice in Wonderland
- Irbid, Jordan, a city
- Arabella, Highland, Scotland, a village
- Arabella, California, United States, a former settlement
- Arabella Station, in New Orleans, Louisiana
- 841 Arabella, an asteroid
- Arabella Country Estate, a residential estate
- Arabella Hochhaus, a high-rise hotel and office building in Munich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arabella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.