From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arabi may refer to:
- Ibn Arabi (1165-1240), early medieval Muslim mystic and philosopher
- Arabi (sheep)
- Arabi, Iran (disambiguation), villages in Iran
- Arabi, Georgia, United States
- Ahmed ‘Urabi, a 19th-century Egyptian rebel and patriot
- Arabi, Louisiana, United States, named for him
- Arabi Island, Saudi Arabia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.