Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up arabica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arabica may refer to:
- Coffea arabica, a coffee tree species
- Arebica or Arabica, the Bosnian Arabic alphabet
- The Belarusian Arabic alphabet
- Arabica (journal), a journal of Arabic and Islamic studies
- Revalenta arabica, a preparation which was sold in the 18th century as an empirical diet for invalids, extraordinary restorative virtues being attributed to it
Genera / Species / subspecies
- Arabica (genus), an extant animal genus represented in the fossil record
- Vulpes vulpes arabica, the Arabian red fox, a red fox subspecies native to Arabia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arabica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.