From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arad or ARAD may refer to:
Places and jurisdictions
- Arad, Bahrain, a village in Al Muharraq Governorate
- Arad Fort, located on Arad shore, Bahrain
- Arad Island, a former member of the Bahrain Islands now joined to Muharraq
- Arad, Iran, a city in Fars Province, Iran
- Arad General Hospital in Tehran, Iran
- Arad, Tehran, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
- Arad (see), an Ancient city and bishopric near Tell'Arad, and modern Catholic titular see
- Arad, Romania, the main city of Arad County
- The 13 Martyrs of Arad, 19th century generals who were executed in Arad, then part of Hungary
- Arad County, at the western edge of Transylvania (Crişana-Banat), Romania
- Arad County (former), a historical county of Austro-Hungarian Empire, and later Kingdom of Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.