Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arafat may refer to:
- Yasser Arafat (1929–2004), Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), President of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA)
- Fathi Arafat (1933–2004), Palestinian physician
- Moussa Arafat (c. 1940–2005), cousin of Yasser Arafat
- Raed Arafat (born 1964), Romanian physician
- Suha Arafat (born 1963), widow of Yasser Arafat
- Yasir Arafat (disambiguation), several people
- Yasser Arafat International Airport
- Arafat, Makkah, a plain about 20 km Southeast of Mecca
- Mount Arafat, visited as part of the Hajj
- Arafat, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Arafat, Mauritania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arafat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.