Arafat may refer to:
- Yasser Arafat (1929–2004), Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), President of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA)
- Fathi Arafat (1933–2004), Palestinian physician
- Moussa Arafat (c. 1940–2005), cousin of Yasser Arafat
- Raed Arafat (born 1964), Romanian physician
- Suha Arafat (born 1963), widow of Yasser Arafat
- Yasir Arafat (disambiguation), several people
- Yasser Arafat International Airport
- Arafat, Makkah, a plain about 20 km Southeast of Mecca
- Mount Arafat, visited as part of the Hajj
- Arafat, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Arafat, Mauritania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arafat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.