Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arak may refer to:
- Arak, Iran, a city in Markazi Province, Iran
- Arak County, an administrative subdivision of Markazi Province Iran
- Araqi, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Arak, Syria, a historic desert town in Syria
- Arak, Algeria, a village in In Amguel Commune of Tamanrasset Province, Algeria
- Arak gorges, a series of gorges in Algeria
- Arak (drink), an alcoholic beverage produced and consumed in the Eastern Mediterranean and North Africa
- Arrack, an alcoholic beverage made in South Asia and South East Asia
- Arak (comics), the hero of Arak, Son of Thunder, a comic book published by DC Comics
- Arak (tree/shrub), species Salvadora persica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.