Arak may refer to:
- Arak, Iran, a city in Markazi Province, Iran
- Arak County, an administrative subdivision of Markazi Province Iran
- Araqi, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Arak, Russia, a village in the Tabasaran rayon of Dagestan, Russia
- Arak, Syria, a historic desert town in Syria
- Arak, Algeria, a village in In Amguel Commune of Tamanrasset Province, Algeria
- Arak gorges, a series of gorges in Algeria
- Arak (drink), an alcoholic beverage produced and consumed in the Eastern Mediterranean and North Africa
- Arrack, an alcoholic beverage made in South Asia and South East Asia
- Arak (comics), the hero of Arak, Son of Thunder, a comic book published by DC Comics
- Arak (tree/shrub), species Salvadora persica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.