From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arakan may refer to:
- Arakan State, former name of Rakhine State of Myanmar (Burma)
- Arakanese people, another name for the Rakhine people
- Kingdom of Arakan, historical state on the Bay of Bengal, today part of Myanmar (Burma)
- Arakan Mountains, a mountain range in western Myanmar (Burma)
- Arakan, Cotabato, a municipality in the Republic of the Philippines
- Arakan River, Cotabato, Philippines
- Arakan Barracks, headquarters of the Zambian Army in Lusaka, Zambia
- Battle of Arakan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arakan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.