Araken in 1933.
|Full name||Abraham Patusca da Silveira|
|Date of birth||17 July 1905|
|Place of birth||Santos, Brazil|
|Date of death||24 January 1990(aged 84)|
|Place of death||Santos, Brazil|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|1925||Club Athletico Paulistano||?||(?)|
|1930||Clube de Regatas do Flamengo||?||(?)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Throughout his career (1923–1937), he played for Santos FC, Club Athletico Paulistano, Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, São Paulo. Having been three consecutive times runner-up with Santos (1927, 1928, 1929) at the Campeonato Paulista, he won the title with them in 1931, and then in 1935 with Independente. With Siriri, Feitiço, Evengelista and Camarão formed one of the most important attacking lines of the 1920s. In 1927, he was the top goalscorer of the Campeonato Paulista.
- Campeonato Paulista (2):
- Santos FC: 1927 (31 goals)
References and footnotes
- Santos craques (in Portuguese)
- Player profile at Santos FC official web site: http://www.santosfc.com.br/copa2006/nacopa.php?cod=7103
- FIFA match report: Yugoslavia - Brazil Archived June 22, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football forward born in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|