Araken in 1933.
|Full name||Abraham Patusca da Silveira|
|Date of birth||17 July 1905|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Date of death||24 January 1990(aged 84)|
|Place of death||Santos, Brazil|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Throughout his career (1923–1939), he played for Santos FC, Club Athlético Santista, São Paulo, Independente, and Estudantes Paulista. Having been three consecutive times runner-up with Santos (1927, 1928, 1929) at the Campeonato Paulista, he won the title with them in 1931, and then in 1935 with Independente. With Siriri, Feitiço, Evengelista and Camarão formed one of the most important attacking lines of the 1920s. In 1927, he was the top goalscorer of the Campeonato Paulista.
- Campeonato Paulista (2):
- São Paulo da Floresta: 1931
- Santos: 1935
References and footnotes
- Santos craques (in Portuguese)
- Player profile at Santos FC official web site: http://www.santosfc.com.br/copa2006/nacopa.php?cod=7103
- FIFA match report: Yugoslavia - Brazil
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football forward born in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|