From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Recep Çebi (AKP)|
|• District||371.95 km2 (143.61 sq mi)|
|• District density||130/km2 (340/sq mi)|
- Araklı Arena
- World Trade Center Trabzon
- Trabzon Museum
- Pontic Greeks
- Kadirga Festival
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- A local online guide to Araklı
- A local website about Araklı
|This article about a Black Sea Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|