From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aramis may refer to:
- Aramis, one of the title characters in the novel The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas, père
- Aramis (personal rapid transit), personal rapid transit test project run by Matra in the 1980s in Paris
- Aramis, or the Love of Technology, a book about the transit project by Bruno Latour
- Aramis (horse), a show jumper who competed in the 1984 Olympics
- Aramis, a fragrance produced by Estée Lauder Inc.
- a variety of hops grown in France
- Aramis, Ethiopia, where fossil of Australopithecus afarensis have been found
- Yeremes, Armenia, also called Aramis
- Aramis Naglić, a Croatian basketball player
- Aramis Ramirez, a third-baseman for the Chicago Cubs baseball team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aramis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.