Aranga, New Zealand
Aranga is a locality in Northland, New Zealand. State Highway 12 passes through it. Omapere is 47 km north west, and Dargaville is 42 km south east. The Waipoua Forest is to the north. Maunganui Bluff and the Tasman Sea are to the west, with the small settlement of Aranga Beach lying at the northern end of Ripiro Beach.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 6. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 22. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- "Dargaville and the Northern Wairoa". Te Ara: The Encyclopedia of New Zealand.
- "Trounson Kauri Park". New Zealand Department of Conservation.
- Ryburn, Wayne (1999). Tall Spars, Steamers & Gum. Auckland, N.Z.: Kaipara Publications. pp. 132, 224. ISBN 0-473-06176-7.
- Ryburn, p 203
- Ryburn, p 139
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Aranga School
- "Directory of Schools - as at 6 March 2017". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
- "Aranga School Centennial 2005". Education Gazette New Zealand. 84 (9). 23 May 2005. Archived from the original on 16 October 2008.