From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aratus of Soli was a Greek didactic poet. "Aratus" may also refer to:
- Aratus of Sicyon (271–213 BC), an ancient Greek statesman, sixteen times strategos of the Achaean League
- Aratus the Younger of Sicyon, son of the previous and strategos of the Achaean League 219/18 BC.
- Aratus III of Sicyon, grandson of Aratus of Sicyon and ambassador of the Achaean League
- Aratus of Cnidus, the author of a history of Egypt, now lost
- Aratus, son of Asclepius
- Aratus pisonii, a crab of American mangroves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aratus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.