(Redirected from Araucanía)
Arauco or Araucanía may refer to:
- Araucanía Region, an administrative region of Chile, the heartland of the historic region of Araucanía
- Araucanía (historic region), a historical region of Central Chile also called Arauco
- Arauco, Chile, a city and municipality in Arauco Province, Chile
- Arauco, Pichilemu, a neighborhood in Pichilemu
- Arauco Peninsula
- Arauco Province, a province in the Biobío Region of Chile
- Arauco Department, Chile
- Arauco, La Rioja, Argentina
- Arauco Department, La Rioja, an administrative entity in La Rioja Province, Argentina
- Gulf of Arauco, a body of water on the coast of Chile
- Celulosa Arauco y Constitución (CELCO), a wood pulp and forestry enterprise in Chile
- Arauco War, a centuries-long a war in Chile involving Spaniards and Mapuches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arauco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.