Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up arava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arava, Aravah or Arabah may refer to:
Places and items named after them
- Arava, Estonia, a village in Anija Commune, Harju County, Estonia
- Arava(h) (Hebrew) or Arabah (Arabic), a section of the Great Rift Valley between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba in Israel and Jordan
- Arava Shahaf (born 1990), Israeli footballer
- Arava (drug), a trade name for a biologic/immunosuppressive disease-modifying antirheumatic drug
- Aravah (Sukkot), a willow branch, one of the Four Species used on the Jewish holiday of Sukkot
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.