|Look up arava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arava, Aravah or Arabah may refer to:
- Arava (drug), a trade name for a biologic/immunosuppressive disease-modifying antirheumatic drug
- Arava, Estonia, a village in Anija Commune, Harju County, Estonia
- Arabah, a section of the Great Rift Valley between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba in Israel and Jordan
- Aravah (Sukkot), a willow branch, one of the Four Species used on the Jewish holiday of Sukkot
- IAI Arava, Short Take-Off and Landing plane manufactured by Israel Aircraft Industries
- Arava Shahaf (born 1990), Israeli footballer
- Arava Institute for Environmental Studies, an Israelian study programme
- Arava Power Company, an Israelian solar energy company
- Arava spider, a huntsman spider found in the southern Arava Valley of Israel and Jordan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.