Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava
|Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava|
|Directed by||Trivikram Srinivas|
|Produced by||S. Radha Krishna|
|Written by||Trivikram Srinivas|
|Music by||S. Thaman|
|Cinematography||P. S. Vinod|
|Edited by||Naveen Nooli|
|Box office||₹158.6 crore|
Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava (transl. Veera Raghava with Aravinda) is a 2018 Indian Telugu-language action drama film produced by S. Radha Krishna on Haarika & Hassine Creations banner and directed by Trivikram Srinivas. The film stars Jr. NTR, Pooja Hegde and Eesha Rebba in the lead roles while Sunil, Jagapathi Babu, Naveen Chandra, and Supriya Pathak appear in supporting roles. The music was composed by S. Thaman.
The film revolves around a young man whose life changes after engaging in a violent fight with henchmen from the rival village. He escapes to Hyderabad and decides to stay away from violence in order to bring peace between the two villages whose people have been constantly affected by the feud since 30 years.
The film was released theatrically on 11 October 2018.
A 30-year-long war between opposing factions of two villages: Kommaddi led by Narappa Reddy (Naga Babu), and Nallagudi led by Basi Reddy (Jagapati Babu), has been affecting the lives of people from both parties. Narappa Reddy's son Veera Raghava Reddy (Jr. NTR), who was in London for 12 years, returns to the village. On his way home, he ends up losing his father in an attack by the opposition, following which he undergoes a violent transformation. He participates in the fight, kills Basi Reddy's men and stabs the latter himself. However, realizing that violence might not be the ultimate solution, he decides to leave for Hyderabad, hoping that the fights will reduce as the opposition will not have anyone to fight with. He goes to Hyderabad, befriends Neelambari (Sunil), and circumstances force him into living with Aravinda’s (Pooja Hegde) family. Aravinda influences his beliefs and thought system. Meanwhile, Basi Reddy is found alive, and orders his gang headed by Bala Reddy (Naveen Chandra) to chase Veera Raghava.
In the meanwhile, Veera Raghava helps Aravinda's younger brother in writing a story about violence, which is inspired by his own life. The story is praised and eventually gets published, and Basi Reddy orders his henchmen to kidnap Aravinda's brother from his school, once a copy of the story lands in his hands and he realizes it to be similar to the life of Veera Raghava. The henchmen attempt to kidnap Aravinda's brother, but are stopped by Veera Raghava who fights them off while making sure no one gets killed. He eventually learns from one of the goons that Basi Reddy is alive. Soon, Aravinda is kidnapped by Bala Reddy but rescued by Veera Raghava whose threatens him on phone. Later, he explains about his past to Aravinda and leaves for his village. Aravinda is intrigued and accompanied by Neelambari to Veera Raghava's village. They film a documentary about people affected by the village feud, while Veera Raghava attends a meeting with Bala Reddy and some ministers. He tries to convince them to stop fighting, but eventually fights off the henchmen when Basi Reddy's son refuses to comply. Veera Raghava manages to emotionally convince him for the peace treaty, following which Basi Reddy kills Bala Reddy. Aravinda and Neelambari, who were staying at Basi Reddy's house since their car broke down, learn his truth and are held captive.
Veera Raghava is contacted by Basi Reddy who calls him to an open field. Basi Reddy slashes Aravinda's arm, stabs Neelambari and attempts to fight Veera Raghava who keeps dodging in an attempt to not start another fight. Basi Reddy tells him he killed Bala Reddy and now no one would stand for peace, but is shocked when his own henchmen, who have had a change of heart listening to Veera Raghava's words, take Aravinda and Neelambari to hospital despite being threatened. Enraged by the death of Bala Reddy who was his only ray of hope, Veera Raghava slashes Basi Reddy's abdomen and sets him on fire so that no one can learn about his death.
- N. T. Rama Rao Jr. as Veera Raghava Reddy
- Pooja Hegde as Aravinda
- Eesha Rebba as Sunanda, Aravinda's sister
- Sunil as Neelambari
- Jagapati Babu as Basi Reddy
- Naveen Chandra as Bala Reddy
- Supriya Pathak as Jeji, Raghava's grandmother
- Naga Babu as Narappa Reddy
- Rao Ramesh as Krishna Reddy
- Naresh as Saradhi, Aravinda's father
- Devayani as Suguna, Raghava's mother
- Sithara as Raghava's aunt, Varalakshmi
- Brahmaji as Marappa, Basi Reddy's henchman
- Eshwari Rao as Basi Reddy's wife
- Srinivasa Reddy as Balu, Saradhi's assistant
- Subhalekha Sudhakar as Sudarshan Reddy
- Shatru as Basi Reddy's henchman
- Hari Teja as Nagamani
- Ravi Prakash as Raghava's henchman
- Sharath Lohitashwa as Lashma Reddy
- Shankar Melkote as Aravinda's grandfather
- Aadarsh Balakrishna as henchman
NTR Jr. and Trivikram Srinivas united for the first time on this film, Trivikram after his disastrous film Agnyaathavaasi and NTR after his successful Jai Lava Kusa. The discussion for this film began when NTR jr was shooting Nannaku Prematho in 2015 and finally materialised in 2018.
Cast and Crew
Pooja Hegde was selected to collaborate with NTR jr. for the first time, Anirudh Ravichander who was initially signed on compose the music was replaced by S. Thaman after the failure of Agnyaathavaasi.
The shooting for the film began on 13 April 2018 with an action sequence.
|Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||22 October 2018|
|Label||Zee Music Company|
|S. Thaman chronology|
|1.||"Anaganaganaga"||Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry||Armaan Malik||4:47|
|2.||"Peniviti"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Kaala Bhairava||5:10|
|3.||"Yeda Poyinado"||Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry, Penchal Das||Kailash Kher, Nikhita Srivalli, Penchal Das||5:05|
|4.||"Reddy Ikkada Soodu"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Daler Mehndi, Anjana Sowmya||4:04|
- Kanoj, Priyanka (12 September 2018). "The audio release date of NTR's movie Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava is out now". International Business Times. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- IMDb / Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava (2018) : Full Cast & Crew
- "'Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava' expected to release on October 10 - Times of India".
- "Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava (15)". British Board of Film Classification. 8 October 2018. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- Hooli, Shekhar H. (26 October 2018). "Aravinda Sametha box office collection day 15: Jr NTR film inches closer to beat Khaidi No 150 lifetime record". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "Aravinda Sametha 18-day box office collection: Jr NTR film turns fifth all-time highest Telugu film". www.msn.com. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "Aravindha Sametha box office: Jr NTR's actioner collects Rs 60 crore on opening day - The Indian Express". The Indian Express. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "Trivikram brings out the "best" in Jr NTR". Deccan Chronicle. 19 July 2018.
- "Aravinda Sametha director Trivikram Srinivas on working with Jr. NTR and their long-standing relationship- Entertainment News, Firstpost". Firstpost.
- "NTR - Trivikram - NTR28 cast and crew". www.raagalahari.com.
- "NTR 28: Composer Anirudh Ravichander out of the film; SS Thaman most likely to replace as music director- Entertainment News, Firstpost". Firstpost.
- "Jr NTR and Trivikram film starts rolling, shoot begins with action sequence". Hindustan Times. 13 April 2018.
- "Aravinda Sametha - All Songs - Download or Listen Free - Saavn". 22 October 2018. Retrieved 9 November 2018.