|Directed by||M. Mohanan|
|Produced by||Pradeep Kumar Pathiyara|
Noble Babu Thomas
|Written by||Rajesh Raghavan|
|Music by||Shaan Rahman|
|Edited by||Ranjan Abraham|
Big Bang Entertainments
|Distributed by||Kalasangham Films|
Aravindante Athidhikal (English: Aravindan's Guests) is a 2018 Indian Malayalam-language drama film directed by M. Mohanan and produced by Pradeep Kumar Pathiyara and co-produced by Noble Babu Thomas under the studios Pathiyara Entertainments and Big Bang Entertainments, respectively. The film stars Vineeth Sreenivasan, Sreenivasan and Nikhila Vimal in the lead roles. This film is credited as 200th film of Sreenivasan. Shaan Rahman composed the music and Swaroop Philip was the cinematographer. Urvashi and Shanthi Krishna plays other important roles.
The story develops at the premises surrounding Mookambika temple. A 5 year old kid Aravindan was abandoned by his mother on a Navarathri day of the year 1996 at Mookambika Lakshmi Devi’s Sanctum. He is taken care by hotelier Madhavan. He grows up to be a caretaker of the hotel with interests in arts and social service. However, under his cheerful persona he is keenly longing for his mother and have not viewed the deity once since his mother left him. Varada an uptight Bharatanatyam student with her family comes to Mookambika temple to mark her beginning in career as a dancer. They stay at Madhavan's lodge and Varada gets interested in Aravindan. Understanding Aravindan's undying hope to see his mother someday, Varada makes it her mission to find Aravindan's mother. As a painter Aravindan have drawn out his early childhood memories and Varada uses it to find clues to whereabouts of Aravindan's mother. The story climaxes when Varada finds Aravindan's mother and makes it possible for Aravindan to see the Mookambika Goddess for the first time with his mother while Varada is performing her debutante dance.
- Vineeth Sreenivasan as Aravindan
- Sreenivasan as Madhavan
- Nikhila Vimal as Varada
- Shanthi Krishna as Doctor Geethalakshmi, Aravindan's mother (Guest Appearance)
- Urvashi as Girija, Varada's mother
- Aju Varghese as Rasheed
- Premkumar as Venu, Varada's uncle
- KPAC Lalitha as Kousalyamma
- Vijayaraghavan as Prabhakaran, Varada's father(Cameo)
- Devan as Geethalakshmi's husband (Guest Appearance)
- Sreejaya Nair as Janakhi Subhramanyam
- Bijukuttan as Sumesh
- Kottayam Nazeer as Sreekrishnan
- Baiju as Hari
- Meenu Reshma as Geethalakshmi's old appearance
- Sneha Sreekumar as Bindu
- Santhosh Keezhattoor
- Manoj Namboothiri as Adiga
- Bindu Ramakrishnan as Old lady
- Unniraj cheruvathur as unniraj
The shoot for the film had officially commenced on 3 December 2017, marking the fifth film of director M. Mohanan and the second collaboration of M. Mohanan and Sreenivasan after Katha Parayumpol. Vineeth Sreenivasan was confirmed to played the lead character Aravindan and Sreenivasan was confirmed to play Madhavan. Kollur Mookambika temple was the film's primary film location. Kumbakonam was another important location. The shooting finished on 31 January 2018 at Mookambika.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||12 April 2018|
|Shaan Rahman chronology|
The songs and score were composed by Shaan Rahman.
|Aravindante Athidhikal (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
|1.||"Aanandhame"||Harinarayanan BK||Anne Amie||1:42|
|2.||"Endhe Kanna"||Harinarayanan BK||Megha Josekutty||3:29|
|3.||"Kripaakari Devi"||Manu Manjith||Mithun Jayaraj||4:24|
|4.||"Kanne Thaai Malare"||Harinarayanan BK||Vineeth Sreenivasan||3:17|
|5.||"Rasathi"||Harinarayanan BK||Vineeth Sreenivasan, Liya Susan Verghese||3:58|
The film was released across theaters in Kerala on 27 April 2018.
Amrutha Menon P. of Malayala Manorama has written that "Aravindante Adhithikal is a feel good-movie with good story line and beautiful frames.The film will keep you engrossed as it shares with us a small, yet a beautiful story, captured in an emotional way that touches the viewers". 
Sify has written that "Aravindante Athidikal is a nice journey that would make the viewer come out of the theatres with a smile". Deepa Soman of The Times of India has written that "Aravindante Adhithikal can impress those looking for a nostalgic, vintage-style movie and those who strongly believe that a story doesn’t have to raise further questions".
- "Vineeth Sreenivasan starts shooting for Aravindante Adithikal". indiatimes. 3 December 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Aravindante Athithikal: Here Is An Update On Vineeth Sreenivasan's Role In The Movie!". filmibeat. 28 October 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Vineeth Sreenivasan is a lodge manager in Aravindante Athithikal". indiatimes. 20 October 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Shanthi Krishna in Vineeth Sreenivasan's Aravindante Athithikal". indiatimes. 29 October 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Urvashi comes back to Mollywood in Vineeth Sreenivasan starrer". indiatimes. 18 October 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "'Aravindante Athidhikal' teaser: Sreenivasan and son Vineeth share screen space". The News Minute. 2 April 2018.
- "'Aravindante Athidhikal' review: a gripping tale set in the foothills of Kudajadri." Malayala Manorama. Retrieved 27 April 2018.
- "'Aravindante Adhithikal review: Feel good entertainer!'". Sify. Retrieved 28 April 2018.
- "'Aravindante Adhithikal Movie review'". The Times of India. Retrieved 27 April 2018.
- "Aravindante Adhithikal Malayalam Movie Box Office Collection Report, Movie Real Review". B4blaze.
- "100 തൊടാന് ഒരുങ്ങി അരവിന്ദന്റെ അതിഥികള്; സന്തോഷം പങ്കുവെച്ച് വിനീത് ശ്രീനിവാസന്". SouthLive. 21 July 2018.