|Directed by||A. K. Lohithadas|
|Written by||A. K. Lohithadas|
Gireesh Puthenchery (Lyrics)
|Edited by||G. Murali|
Raveendranath (Mammootty), a worker at Bhilai steel plant, leads a happy family life. His small family consists of Seetha (Lakshmi Gopalaswami), his north Indian wife, and Lakshmi and Chinnu, his two daughters. Ravi left his home in his teenage days after a scuffle with his father and has no connection with anyone back home. The sudden death of his colleague makes Ravi think about his roots and he makes a sudden visit to his house with his wife and kids.
At home, things have changed a lot in past 18 years. Rajendranath (Devan), his elder brother still isn't welcoming to Ravi due to a sibling abuse which resulted in parenting Suja. His younger brother Hari (Krishnakumar) and sister Sunanda (Bindu Panikker) are afraid that a part of the family property will be now handed over to Ravi. But Geetha (Sona Nair), another sister, is very happy to see him. After seeing him, the health of his mother (Kaviyoor Ponnamma) improves and she asks him to stay for the rest of her life knowing him not to be the cause of a heinous history in their family. In a short time, Ravi succeeds in winning the hearts of his siblings and leaves for Bhilai — this time taking his mother with him.
- Mammootty as Raveendranath Menon.
- Lakshmi Gopalaswamy as Seetha, Ravi's wife.
- Kaviyoor Ponnamma as Lakshmi, Ravi's mother.
- Devan as Rajendranath Menon, Ravi's elder brother.
- Krishna Kumar as Hareendranath Menon, Ravi's younger brother.
- Shivaji as DIG Govindankutty Menon, Ravi's father.
- Kripa as Ravi's daughter.
- Oduvil Unnikrishnan as Sreedharan, Ravi's uncle.
- Sona Nair as Geetha, Ravi's sister.
- Jomol as Suja.
- Siddique as Suresh Nair, Geetha's husband.
- Lal as Divakaran.
- T. P. Madhavan
- Mayoori as Ragini, Ravi's adolescent love interest.
- Cochin Haneefa as Gangadharan.
- Bindu Panicker as Sunanda.
- Reshmi Soman
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|