|Municipality of Arayat|
Map of Pampanga with Arayat highlighted
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Barangays||30 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Emmanuel Manahan Alejandrino|
|• Electorate||65,075 voters (2016)|
|• Total||134.48 km2 (51.92 sq mi)|
|• Density||990/km2 (2,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)45|
|Climate type||Tropical monsoon climate|
|Income class||1st municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||224,359,161.55 (2016)|
A large portion of Mount Arayat is located within this municipality.
Arayat is politically subdivided into 30 barangays.
- La Paz (Turu)
- Plazang Luma
- San Agustin Norte
- San Agustin Sur
- San Antonio
- San Jose Mesulo
- San Juan Bano
- San Mateo
- San Nicolas
- San Roque Bitas
- Cupang (Santa Lucia)
- Matamo (Santa Lucia)
- Santo Niño Tabuan
- Kaledian (Camba)
|Population census of Arayat|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Arayat, Pampanga, was 133,492 people, with a density of 990 inhabitants per square kilometre or 2,600 inhabitants per square mile.
- Arayat Central Elementary School
- Adelle Grace Montessori School, Inc.
- Baliti Elementary School
- Exact College of Asia Marino
- Arayat Institute
- Arayat National High School
- Camba National High School
- Justino Sevilla High School
- Gatiawin High School
- Arayat Holy Child
- Blooming Fields Academy
- San Juan Baño Elementary School
- San Nicolas Elem. school
- Arenas Elementary School
- Telapayong Elementary School
- Mesulo Elementary School
- San Antonio Elementary School
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Pampanga". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Pampanga". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arayat, Pampanga.|
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|