From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arbën/Arbër, from which derived Arbënesh/Arbëresh originally meant all Albanians, until the 18th century. Today it is used for different groups of Albanian origin, including:
- Arbëreshë people, a population group of Italy
- Arbëresh language, the dialect of Arbëreshë
- Arvanites, a population group of Greece
- Arvanitika, the dialect of Arvanites
- Arbanasi people, a population group of Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arbëreshë.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.