Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arbën/Arbër, from which derived Arbënesh/Arbëresh originally meant all Albanians, until the 18th century. Today it is used for different groups of Albanian origin, including:
- Arbër (given name), an Albanian masculine given name
- Arbëreshë people, a population group of Italy
- Arbëresh, the language variety spoken by the Arbëreshë
- Arvanites, a population group of Greece
- Arvanitika, the language variety spoken by the Arvanites
- Arbanasi people, a population group of Croatia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arbëreshë.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.