Arbab Niaz Stadium
|Owner||Sports Board Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Operator||District Cricket Association (As Lessee)|
|Tenants||Peshawar Zalmi, Peshawar cricket team, Peshawar Panthers, DCA, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|First Test||8–11 Sep 1995:|
Pakistan v Sri Lanka
|Last Test||27–30 Aug 2003:|
Pakistan v Bangladesh
|First ODI||2 Nov 1984:|
Pakistan v India
|Last ODI||6 Feb 2006:|
Pakistan v India
|As of 29 August 2009|
Overview and history
Arbab Niaz Stadium is a Test cricket ground in Peshawar, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is the home ground for Peshawar Zalmi. It replaced the Peshawar Club Ground as the home ground for the Peshawar cricket team in 1985. The ground has hosted 17 ODIs since 1984 (most recently on 6 February 2006, between Pakistan vs India where Pakistan won by 18 runs by Duckworth–Lewis method), and seven Test matches since 1995, most recently in 2003. The ground has a seating capacity of 20,000. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government approved 1.2 billion rupees for upgradation of Arbab Niaz Cricket stadium Peshawar. According to Directorate of Sports and Youth Affairs, the stadium will be renovated according to international standard having all modern facilities for players, officials, journalists and audience, Radio Pakistan reported. 
- List of sports venues in Karachi
- List of sports venues in Lahore
- List of sports venues in Faisalabad
- Paracha, Nadeem F. (2017-03-10). "Stadium stories: Famous Pakistan cricket grounds". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "Cricket Records | Records | Arbab Niaz Stadium, Peshawar | One-Day Internationals | Match results | ESPN Cricinfo". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- "Cricket Records | Arbab Niaz Stadium, Peshawar | Records | Test matches | Highest partnerships by wicket | ESPN Cricinfo". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- "Stadium stories: Famous Pakistan cricket grounds". Dawn. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
|This article about a Pakistani sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about Peshawar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|