Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arbanasi may refer to:
- Arbanasi people, an Albanian population group in Croatia
- Arbanasi dialect, spoken by the Arbanasi people
- Arbanasi, older name for Albanians in South Slavic languages
- Arbanasi (Zadar) (hr), a suburb of Zadar, Croatia
- Arbanasi (Rudo) (bs), a village in Rudo Municipality, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Arbanasi (Veliko Tarnovo), a village in Veliko Tarnovo Municipality, Veliko Tarnovo Province, Bulgaria
- Arbănaşi, a village in Beceni Commune, Buzău County, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arbanasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.