||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
September 1, 2001
|Alma mater||The City School|
Arbaz Khan (born 1 September 2001) is Pakistani rapper, songwriter and music producer from Islamabad, Pakistan. Khan gained popularity in 2014 after releasing controversial video for his song "Jhootha" featuring Mathira.
In early 2013 Beyond Records signed Khan and on September 28, 2013 he released his debut single “12 Saal Ka Larka” then on January 1, 2014, Khan released another single "Jhootha" featuring actress Mathira. The public reaction to the video were against Mathira and her performance was considered vulgar. Mathira responded by saying, “It’s a nice, lovable and cute video and there is nothing chichora (vulgar) about it,”
- "ARTISTS". Beyond Entertainment. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- Abdul Rehman Ahmed (9 October 2013). "An Exclusive Interview with Pakistan's Youngest Rapper Arbaz Khan". Gaibian Post. Pakistan. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- Khalida Sherry. "Jhoota Video: Mathira Fills In What Veena Malik Left!". She Choice. Pakistan. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- Rafay Mahmood (4 January 2014). "'Jhootha' is cute, not chichora: Mathira". The Express Tribune. Pakistan. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- Ahmer Naqvi (2 January 2014). "Mathira and her 12-year-old 'jhoota' Arbaz – does it get any weirder?". The Express Tribune. Pakistan. Retrieved 26 June 2015.