|Kimberley Stewart, CEO and Founder|
Arbitration Place hosts domestic and international arbitrations and facilitates these arbitrations through legal and administrative services such as on-site court reporting, videoconferencing, technical support, closed-captioning, interpreters, translators, and in-house legal counsel. Resident arbitrators include Yves Fortier, past President of the London Court of International Arbitration, and the Honourable Ian Binnie, former Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada. As Ian Binnie notes in an interview with Evan Solomon, the aim of Arbitration Place is to position Canada as a forum for international commercial arbitration.
Arbitration Place maintains partnerships with the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) and with ICC Canada, the Canadian national committee of the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Louise Barrington 
- Earl Cherniak 
- Konrad von Finckenstein
- John Judge 
- Barry Leon 
- John Lorn McDougall 
- Graeme Mew
- Joseph R. Nuss
- Harry Radomski
- Janet Walker 
- Karadelis, Kyriaki. "This must be the Place." Global Arbitration Review, 19 April 2012. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Melnitzer, Julius. "Ex-Supreme Court Justice Ian Binnie joins Lenczners." National Post. April 11, 2012.  Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Zillman, Claire. "Former Canadian Supreme Court Justice Joins Toronto Litigation Boutique." The Am Law Daily. April 16, 2012.  Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Morrisson, Meredith. "Binnie eager to see 'other side of the adjudication ladder'." Law Times. April 16, 2012. Page 5.
- Evan Solomon, Host (April 2012). "House Additions-Ian Binnie." The House: Web Exclusives. CBC.  Retrieved June 13, 2012. Binnie's remarks on Arbitration Place appear between 19:20 and 19:55.
- Kauth, Glenn. "New player enters arbitration scene." Legal Feeds: The Blog of Canadian Lawyer and Law Times. April 9, 2012.  Retrieved June 13, 2012.
|This article about Canadian law is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|