It is located in the south of the island (part of the traditional South Side division) in the sheading of Rushen.
Arbory parish is part of the Arbory, Castletown & Malew constituency, which elects two Members to the House of Keys. From 1986 until 2016 it was in the Malew and Santon constituency, and before 1986 it was in the Rushen constituency.
The Isle of Man census of 2016 returned a parish population of 1,847, an increase of 5.4% from the figure of 1,747 in 2011.
- Arbory Parish Commissioners
- Manxnotebook Arbory Detail about Manx parishes and description of Arbory Parish.
- Manxnotebook - Arbory with full description of the parish and photographs
- Arbory Parish Community and Local Government Arbory Commissioners, photographs, local clubs, societies and churches.
- Isle of Man Building Control Districts showing parish boundaries
- Manxnotebook Kirk Arbory Antiquities
- Qualtrough.org Family Genealogy with family details and photographs.
- Glenology - Manx Glens An ongoing study of Manx glens, their locations and meanings.
|This Manx location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|