Arbory (Manx:Skeerey Chairbre) is a parish in the Isle of Man. The name is derived from "Kirk Cairbre[disambiguation needed]". It forms part of the sheading of Rushen in the south of the island, and its main settlements are Colby and Ballabeg (where the parish church is located). Arbory parish has a population of 1,747 (census 2011).
- Arbory Parish Commissioners
- Manxnotebook Arbory Detail about Manx parishes and description of Arbory Parish.
- Manxnotebook - Arbory with full description of the parish and photographs
- Arbory Parish Community and Local Government Arbory Commissioners, photographs, local clubs, societies and churches.
- Isle of Man Building Control Districts showing parish boundaries
- Manxnotebook Kirk Arbory Antiquities
- Qualtrough.org Family Genealogy with family details and photographs.
- Glenology - Manx Glens An ongoing study of Manx glens, their locations and meanings.
|This Manx location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|