From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hydroelectric power station in Arbrå.
|• Total||3.94 km2 (1.52 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2010)|
|• Density||562/km2 (1,460/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Points of interest
- Arbråmasten, a 331 metres tall guyed TV mast.
- Gösta "Snoddas" Nordgren, singer and bandy player, was born in Arbrå on December 30, 1926.
- Peter Stormare, actor, grew up in Arbrå.
- direct paternal line of Daniel Westling
The following sports clubs are located in Arbrå:
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
Media related to Arbrå at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Gävleborg County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|