|Elevation||11,780 ft (3,591 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||5,213 ft (1,589 m)|
|Location||Nye County, Nevada, U.S.|
|Parent range||Toiyabe Range|
|Topo map||USGS Arc Dome|
|Easiest route||Hike along the North ridge, class 1|
Arc Dome is the highest mountain of the Toiyabe Range in northwestern Nye County, Nevada, United States. It is the thirteenth-highest mountain in the state. Arc Dome also ranks as the second-most topographically prominent peak in Nye County and the eighth-most prominent peak in the state. The peak is located about 53 miles (85 km) north of the community of Tonopah, within the Arc Dome Wilderness of the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest.
Arc Dome is sometimes confused with Toiyabe Dome. The fact that the summit benchmark is marked “Toiyabe Dome” only adds to this confusion. However, these are separate peaks. Toiyabe Dome at 11,361 feet (3,463 m) is about 5 miles (8.0 km) southeast of Arc Dome, above the small community of Carvers, Nevada.
- "Toiyabe Dome Reset". NGS Data Sheet. National Geodetic Survey, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United States Department of Commerce. Retrieved 2008-04-03.
- "Arc Dome, Nevada". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2008-04-03.
- "Desert Peaks Section List" (PDF). Angeles Chapter, Sierra Club.
- "Great Basin Peaks Section List". Toiyabe Chapter, Sierra Club.
- "Nevada 11,000-foot Peaks". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2014-10-22.
- "Nevada Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2014-10-23.
- "Toiyabe Dome". SummitPost.org. Retrieved 2011-05-15.
- "Arc Dome". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- "Arc Dome". SummitPost.org.