Arcade Game Construction Kit
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Arcade Game Construction Kit|
Box art of Arcade Game Construction Kit
|Genre(s)||Game Creation System|
Arcade Game Construction Kit is a 1988 game creation system that allows users to design arcade-style games. It was developed by Mike Livesay and published by Brøderbund for the Commodore 64. AGCK contained four floppy disks. The program features a joystick-driven menu system and a few pre-made games to play.
- AGCK TUTORIAL GAME -- This is a simple variation on classic arcade shooters such as Galaxian.
- KANGARANG (designed by Gregory Hammond) -- You play as a kangaroo mother looking to rescue your baby and return to safety. Hazards include falling boulders, jumping fish, monkeys and natives.
- ISLE QUEST (designed by Greg Johnson and Paul Reiche III) -- You play as a brave explorer in search of new lands and riches. Hazards include pirate ships, hostile natives.
- MUSASHI (designed by Greg Johnson and Paul Reiche III) -- You play as an ancient samurai warrior looking to rescue his princess. You must fight your way through a fortress, collecting gold, sushi, and the mighty Sword of the Samurai.
- GERG'S ADVENTURE (designed by Gregory Hammond) -- You play as Gerg, a tiny creature who wants to get back to his home. Gerg must pick up a variety of orbs to power up, and to clear each level.
- SPACE WORRIES (designed by Paul Reiche III and Greg Johnson) -- You control a space ship, looking to collect mysterious metallic cylinders to destroy an enemy that has taken control of your planet.
- Garry Kitchen's GameMaker - A versatile game development platform for the C64.
- Shoot'Em-Up Construction Kit - A high-grade development platform for C64, with ports to the Amiga, Atari ST, and modern PC hardware. Primarily designed for shooter-style games.
- Arcade Game Construction Kit at Lemon 64
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|