|Known for||Artist, art director, digital artist and illustrator|
Archan began painting in 2006 at the age of 24 and started his career as an independent artist in 2007. Since then, he has collaborated with various brands around the globe. Some of Archan's clients include Sony, Nike, Red Bull, General Motors, Dodge, Microsoft, GQ, Vogue, Infiniti, and Logitech. Archan has been featured in various publications including Computer Arts, Digital Arts, Advanced Photoshop, GQ, BAK, Vanity Fair, and has achieved recognition from music artists such as Kanye West. He has also done collaborations with celebrity artists like Chris Brown and Lindsay Lohan
In 2011, Archan created a series of 5 visuals for the ICC Cricket World Cup Nike campaign. The visual artworks were printed on T-shirts and were available as a limited edition series in stores Across Asia and selected countries. In 2012, Nike curated an exhibition where Archan created 2 massive Artworks among other known artists and designers from across the globe.
In 2013, Sony collaborated with Archan to create a visual artwork on their flagship mobile device the Xperia Z Ultra. An exclusive film was made on the process and Archan's story behind the creation of the artwork. The visual was also printed as limited edition signed posters.
- "About Archan Nair".
- "New Interview with Archan Nair".
- "Archan Nair : Interview". Desicreative.
- "Breaking Down Barriers". "Juxtapoz". Archived from the original on 7 August 2011. Retrieved 2 July 2010.
- Iniwoo "Colorful Creative Artwork" Archived 15 July 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- Artistic Things "What's in a Name?"
- "Nike Sportswear Presents Cricket".
- "Nike x Platform_ 'Art of Cricket' Exhibition". Archived from the original on 14 April 2014. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Fast Five: Archan Nair". Sony.
- "Visual Artist Archan Nair benutzt Sony Xperia Z Ultra für beeindruckendes Kunstwerk". Archived from the original on 14 April 2014. Retrieved 11 April 2014.