|Minister of State |
|Assumed office |
March 19, 2017
|Political party||Bhartiya Janta Party|
|Residence||H.No. 244, Bajariya Chhibramau, Kannauj|
|Alma mater||M.A.(English),1980, University of Allahabad|
|Profession||Social work,Business, Politician|
Archana Pandey is an Indian politician from Uttar Pradesh. She is minister of State (Mining, Excise, and Prohibition), and Social Worker. She is a daughter of Late Ex BJP MLA (4 Times), MP from Kannauj(Sixth Lok Sabha) and former Cabinet Minister in Uttar Pradesh Government ‘Ram Prakash Tripathi’. Ram Prakash Tripathi had been General Secretary and Vice-President of Bharatiya Janata Party, Uttar Pradesh.
She has won the Chhibramau constituency of Uttar Pradesh legislative assembly. The fight of Chhibramau was between Archana (BJP), Tahir Hussain Siddiqui (BSP) and Arvind Singh (SP). She defeated her nearest competitor Tahir Hussain Siddiqui by 37,224 votes.
Archana Pandey lives in House No. 244, Mohalla Bajaria, Chhibramau Kannauj Uttar Pradesh. She was born in a family of the politician Ram Prakash Tripathy who is the former Cabinet Minister in Uttar Pradesh Government for BJP. She has completed her schooling from Chhibramau Girls Inter College Chhibramau Kannuj U.P India. In 1980, she has completed her post graduation in M.A (English Literature) from Allahabad University India. Her husband’s name is Shri Rajesh Prakash Pandey. Her self-profession is social work and her husband works as a businessman. She has two son - Ashish Pandey (Working in Banking Sector) and Rahul Ratan (Business Man).
Archana Pandey is a wife of business person ‘Shri Rajesh Prakash Pandey’ and has two sons- Ashish Pandey from Banking Sector and Rahul Ratan, an entrepreneur.
Initially she works in public as a basic social worker.
- 2017:She elected as Member of Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh from Chhibramau (Vidhan Sabha constituency) as Bharatiya Janta Party candidate.She got 11209 votes in this election
- March 19, 2017:became State Minister in the cabinet of Yogi Adityanath
She got the ministries of Mining, Excise, Prohibition.
Archana Pandey has around 25 years of experience in social works and active politics. She has participated in MLA election from Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) at Chhibaramau in 2012. She was the former member of consumer forum of six years, Ex member of Samaj Kalyan Board (UP), and previous director of Gramin Bank. She is a member of working committee from BJP Uttar Pradesh. She remained a Member of National Council BJP for two times and secretary of Mahila Morcha BJP for Uttar Pradesh for three times.
Minister of State - Uttar Pradesh Government
Archana Pandey, the member of BJP, is an MLA from Vidhan Sabha constituency of Uttar Pradesh. She won the Chhibramau constituency by getting around 112209 votes in assembly election, Kannauj District of Uttar Pradesh. Tahir Hussain Siddiqui has received 74985 votes and Arvind Singh got 72663 votes in 2017 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections. Total 37224 voters have used their voting rights to make Archana Pandey the winner in 2017 assembly elections from the seat of Uttar Pradesh.
- "दो नायब व 22 कैबिनेट मंत्रियों के साथ योगी ने ली यूपी के मुख्यमंत्री पद की शपथ". jagran.com. Archived from the original on 5 August 2017. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 June 2017. Retrieved 2 September 2017.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- ADR. "Archana Pandey(Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP)):Constituency- CHHIBRAMAU(KANNAUJ) - Affidavit Information of Candidate:". myneta.info. Archived from the original on 1 December 2017. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "Chhibramau Election Results 2017: Archana Pandey of BJP Wins". news18.com. Archived from the original on 6 March 2018. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "CM Yogi Adityanath keeps home, revenue: UP portfolio allocation highlights", Hindustan Times, 22 March 2017, archived from the original on 10 August 2017