Archbishop Oscar Romero High School
|Archbishop Oscar Romero High School|
"We plant the seed that one day will grow"
|17760 - 69 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, T5T 6X3
|School type||Secondary school|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Edmonton Catholic School District|
|School board||Edmonton Catholic Schools|
|Language||English, Spanish; French; Filipino optional|
Archbishop Oscar Romero High School is a high school located in the Callingwood neighbourhood in west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is operated by Edmonton's Catholic School System. It is the Edmonton Catholic System's newest high school and is located next to the Jamie Platz YMCA, Callingwood Twin Arenas, and Edmonton Public Library's Lois Hole library. Archbishop Oscar Romero High school is the first fully Wi-Fi high school in Edmonton.
- Ski Club
- Travel Club
- Swim Team,
- Cross Country,
- Track & Field,
- Curling Team
- Student Leadership Team,
- Yearbook Club,
- Drama Club,
- Social Justice & Environment Club
- FROG - (Fully Rely on God)
- Tech Club
- "iLearn". Archbishop Oscar Romero High School. Retrieved June 28, 2010.[dead link]
- "Archbishop Oscar Romero High School: Edmonton Catholic School District". ecsd.net. Retrieved June 28, 2010.
- "Romero Features". archbishoposcarromero.ecsd.net. Archived from the original on 12 July 2010. Retrieved June 28, 2010.
|This Alberta school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Edmonton-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|