Archbishop Williams High School
|Archbishop Williams School|
|Motto||"The love of Christ drives us on"|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|President||Dennis M. Duggan Jr. Esq.|
|Dean||Meryl Baxter and Daniel Tarpey|
|Principal||Michael R. Volonnino, Ph.D.|
|Average class size||22|
|Student to teacher ratio||16:1|
|Color(s)||Blue and gold|
|Slogan||Caritus Christi Urget Nos|
|Fight song||" Go Bishops!"|
|Athletics conference||Catholic Central League|
|Nickname||Archie's, Archie Bills, AWHS , Williams|
|Rival||Cardinal Spellman High School, Cohasset High School (Soccer only)|
|Accreditation||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Athletic Director||Gordie McClay|
Archbishop Williams' school seal, originally that of the founding order of nuns, is the pelican, which was an early Christian symbol of Jesus. The school's motto is Caritas Christi Urget Nos, or "The Love of Christ Drives Us On." Blue and gold are the school's colors.
In the fall of 2014 Archbishop Williams added a 7th & 8th grade program.
Tuition is $10,700 for grades 7 and 8 for the 2015 & 2016 school year. Tuition is $12,600 for grades 9–12 for the 2015 & 2016 school year.
The theater department puts on two shows annually, a fall play and a spring musical.
The mascot of Archbishop Williams is The Bishop.
- Cross Country
- Indoor Track
- Outdoor Track
- Steve Baker – former NHL goalie with the New York Rangers
- Edward J. Collins, Jr. – government official
- Matt Glennon – former NHL player with the Boston Bruins
- Pete Kendall – former NFL offensive lineman with the Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets, Washington Redskins and the Arizona Cardinals
- Brian Noonan – former NHL player with various teams, member of the 1994 Stanley Cup Champion New York Rangers
- Mike O'Connell – former NHL player with the Chicago Blackhawks, Boston Bruins, and Detroit Red Wings and former general manager of the Boston Bruins
- Ralph Cox – hockey player, last cut on 1980 US Men's Olympic ice hockey team. He was selected by the Boston Bruins in the 7th round (122nd overall) of the 1977 NHL Entry Draft
- Anthony Chighisola – hockey player drafted first overall in the first-ever FHL Draft by the Daneville Dashers
- Kevin Truelson – hockey player who played 7 years of professional hockey in the ECHL, CHL and Italy
- Jack Garrity – first athletic director at Archbishop Williams High School and teacher for 11 years