Archbishop Williams High School
|Archbishop Williams School|
|Motto||"The love of Christ drives us on"|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|President||Dennis M. Duggan Jr. Esq.|
|Dean||Meryl Baxter and Daniel Tarpey|
|Principal||Michael R. Volonnino, Ph.D.|
|Vice principal||Jean Marsten|
|Asst. Principal||Lisa Fasano|
|Average class size||22|
|Student to teacher ratio||16:1|
|Color(s)||Blue and gold|
|Slogan||Caritus Christi Urget Nos|
|Fight song||" Go Bishops!"|
|Athletics conference||Catholic Central League|
|Nickname||Archie's, Archie Bills, AWHS , Williams|
|Rival||Cardinal Spellman High School|
|Accreditation||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Athletic Director||Gordie McClay|
Archbishop Williams' school seal, originally that of the founding order of nuns, is the pelican, which was an early Christian symbol of Jesus. The school's motto is Caritas Christi Urget Nos, or "The Love of Christ Drives Us On." Blue and gold are the school's colors.
In The fall of 2014 Archbishop Williams added a 7th & 8th grade program.
Tuition is $10,700 for grades 7 and 8 for the 2015 & 2016 school year. Tuition is $12,600 for grades 9 - 12 for the 2015 & 2016 school year.
The theater department puts on two shows annually, a fall play and a spring musical.
The Mascot of Archbishop Williams, The Bishop, is the mascot because Archbishop Williams High School is named after Archbishop Williams, who was also a bishop, and later became an Archbishop.
Fall Cheerleading Cross Country Football Golf Soccer Volleyball
Winter Basketball Cheerleading Hockey Indoor Track Swimming
Spring Baseball Lacrosse Outdoor Track Softball Tennis
- Steve Baker Former NHL goalie with the New York Rangers
- Edward J. Collins, Jr. Government official
- Matt Glennon Former NHL Player with the Boston Bruins
- Pete Kendall Former NFL Offensive Lineman with the Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets, Washington Redskins and the Arizona Cardinals
- Brian Noonan Former NHL Player with various teams, member of the 1994 Stanley Cup Champion New York Rangers
- Mike O'Connell Former NHL Player with the Chicago Blackhawks, Boston Bruins, and Detroit Red Wings
- Ralph Cox Hockey player, last cut on 1980 US Mens Olympic ice hockey team. He was selected by the Boston Bruins in the 7th round (122nd overall) of the 1977 NHL Entry Draft.