Archdeacon of Bath
The Archdeacon of Bath is a senior ecclesiastical officer in the Church of England Diocese of Bath and Wells. The post, having oversight over the archdeaconry of Bath, has existed since the twelfth century.
List of archdeacons
- Some archdeacons without territorial titles are recorded from around 1086; see Archdeacon of Wells.
- "Rivet, Timothy (RVT595T2)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- "Squire, Samuel (SKR730S)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- Diocese of Bath and Wells — Moving On: Andy Piggott (Accessed 1 April 2017)
- Diocese of Bath and Wells — Chris Hare announced as Acting Archdeacon of Bath (Accessed 1 April 2017)