The Archdeacon of Bedford is an ecclesiastical post in the Church of England Diocese of St Albans in the Province of Canterbury. Historically the post was in the diocese of Lincoln, then from 1837 in the diocese of Ely, England. In 1914, the archdeaconry became a part of the diocese of St Albans. The current incumbent is the Venerable Paul Hughes, who became Archdeacon of Bedford in September 2003.
List of archdeacons
- Greenway, Diana E., Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1066-1300 3, pp. 41–44
- King, H.P.F., Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1300–1541 1, pp. 16–17
- Horn, Joyce M. & Smith, David M., Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541–1857 9, pp. 12–14
- Horn, Joyce M., Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541–1857 7, p. 14
- Bedfordshire County Council page