Archduchess Agnes Christina of Austria
|Archduchess Agnes Christina|
|Born||14 December 1928|
Schloss Persenbeug, Persenbeug-Gottsdorf, Lower Austria, Austria
|Died||17 April 2007 (aged 78)|
|Spouse||Prince Karl Alfred of Liechtenstein|
Princess Maria Pia
|Father||Archduke Hubert Salvator of Austria|
|Mother||Princess Rosemary of Salm-Salm|
Archduchess Agnes Christina of Austria (German: Agnes Christina, Erzherzogin von Österreich, Prinzessin von Toskana; 14 December 1928 – 31 August 2007) was a member of the Tuscan line of the House of Habsburg and an Archduchess of Austria and a Princess of Tuscany by birth. She was the great-granddaughter of Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria-Hungary.
Agnes Christina Franziska Karoline Theresia Raphaela Johanna Magdalena Huberta Josepha Ignatia, Erzherzogin von Österreich, Prinzessin von Toskana, was the second child and eldest daughter of Archduke Hubert Salvator of Austria and his wife Princess Rosemary of Salm-Salm. She was born on 14 December 1928 at Schloss Persenbeug in Persenbeug-Gottsdorf, Lower Austria, Austria.
Marriage and issue
Agnes Christina married Prince Karl Alfred of Liechtenstein, third child and second-eldest son of Prince Aloys of Liechtenstein and his wife Archduchess Elisabeth Amalie of Austria, on 17 February 1949 at Schloss Persenbeug in Persenbeug-Gottsdorf, Lower Austria, Austria. Many royal figures attended, including Franz Joseph II, Prince of Liechtenstein.
- Prince Dominik of Liechtenstein (20 January 1950 – 20 September 2009)
- Prince Andreas of Liechtenstein (born 25 February 1952)
- Prince Gregor of Liechtenstein (born 18 April 1954)
- Princess Alexandra of Liechtenstein (25 December 1955 – 27 February 1993)
- Princess Maria Pia of Liechtenstein (born 6 August 1960)
- Princess Katherina of Liechtenstein (born 27 January 1964)
- Princess Brigitte of Liechtenstein (born 13 April 1967)