Archduke Markus Emanuel Salvator of Austria
|Archduke Markus Emanuel Salvator|
|His Imperial and Royal Highness|
|Born||2 April 1946|
Schloss Persenbeug, Persenbeug-Gottsdorf, Lower Austria, Austria
|Issue||Valentin Salvator Markus, count Habsburg-Lorraine|
Maximilian Salvator, count Habsburg-Lorraine
Magdalena Maria Sophie Rosemary, countess Habsburg-Lorraine
|Father||Archduke Hubert Salvator of Austria|
|Mother||Princess Rosemary of Salm-Salm|
Archduke Markus Emanuel Salvator of Austria (German: Markus Emanuel Salvator Franziskus de Paula Stanislaus Gregorius Josephat Florian Maria Joseph Hubert Ignatius von Habsburg-Lothringen, born 2 April 1946 in Schloss Persenbeug, Persenbeug-Gottsdorf, Lower Austria, Austria,) is a member of the Tuscan line of the House of Habsburg and Archduke of Austria, Prince of Tuscany by birth.
Markus Emanuel Salvator was the eleventh child of Archduke Hubert Salvator of Austria and his wife Princess Rosemary of Salm-Salm. Through his grandmother, Markus Salvator is a great-grandson of Franz Joseph I of Austria and his wife Elisabeth of Bavaria. He lives in Kaiservilla in Bad Ischl, Upper Austria, which was the summer residence of Emperor Franz Joseph I and Empress Elisabeth of Austria, known as Sisi.
Marriage and issue
- Archduke Valentin Salvator Markus of Austria (30 July 1983) he married Christine Mittermayr in 2015. They have two daughters
- Archduchess Josepha of Austria (2016)
- Archduchess Franziska of Austria (2018)
- Archduke Maximilian Salvator of Austria (28 December 1984)
- Archduchess Magdalena Maria Sophie Rosemary of Austria (7 March 1987) she married Sebastian Bergmann in 2014.
- "Markus Emanuel von Österreich b. 2 April 1946 − Rodovid DE". de.rodovid.org (in German). Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- "Markus Habsburg-Lothringen – GlossarWiki". glossar.hs-augsburg.de (in German). Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- "Family tree of Markus Emanuel von Habsburg-Toskana". Geneanet. Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- Town Holíč, Official website. "Mesto odovzdalo tradičné ocenenia". www.holic.sk (in Slovak). Retrieved 2018-08-13.