Archelaus may refer to:
- Archelaus (poet), author of a long poem in iambics called "Περὶ τῆς ῾Ιερᾶς Τέχνης"
- Archelaus (geographer), author of a work on the countries visited by Alexander the Great
- Archelaus, rhetorician mentioned by Diogenes Laërtius (2.17)
- Archelaus of Sparta (r. 790–760 BC), Agiad king of Sparta
- Archelaus (philosopher) (fl. 5th century BC), pupil of Anaxagoras
- Archelaus (son of Amyntas) (4th century BC), illegitimate son of Amyntas III of Macedon
- Archelaus I of Macedon (r. 413–399 BC), king of Macedon
- Archelaus II of Macedon (r. 395–394 BC), king of Macedon
- Archelaus (son of Androcles) (fl. 321 BC), phrourarch of Aornus
- Archelaus (phrourarch) (fl. 326 BC), phrourarch of Tyre
- Archelaus of Priene (fl. c. 300 BC), an ancient Greek sculptor
- Archelaus Chersonesita (fl. 3rd century BC), Egyptian epigrammatist
- Archelaus (general) (died 63 BC), general of Mithridates VI of Pontus
- Archelaus (high priest of Comana Cappadocia) (died 55 BC), priest of Bellona in Comana, Cappadocia
- Archelaus (father of Archelaus of Cappadocia) (fl. 55–47 BC), priest of Bellona in Comana, Cappadocia
- Archelaus of Cappadocia (r. 36 BC – 17 AD), king of Cappadocia
- Herod Archelaus (23 BC – c. 18 AD), ethnarch of Samaria, Judea, and Idumea, 4 BC – 6 AD
- Archelaus of Cilicia (died 38 AD), king of Cicilia Trachaea and Eastern Lycaonia from 17 AD
- Archelaus the deacon (died 235 AD), third-century saint martyred with Quiriacus of Ostia
- Archelaus (bishop of Carrhae) (fl. 278 AD), bishop who held a public dispute with Manichaean heretics
- Archelaus (bishop of Caesarea) (fl. 5th century AD), bishop who wrote against the Messalian heresy
- Archelaus Tupper (died 1781) sergeant in the Vermont militia, the circumstances of whose death resulted in the secret truce between the Vermont Republic the British becoming publicly known
- Archelaus (son of Temenus)
- Archelaus, son of Heracles
- Archelaus, son of Electryon and Anaxo, killed by the sons of Pterelaus
- Archelaus, son of Aegyptus. He was killed by his wife, Anaxibia, daughter of Danaus
- Archelaus (play) by Euripides
- Arcesilaus (disambiguation), a name commonly transliterated as "Archelaus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archelaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.