Archery Association of India
|Founded||8 August 1973|
|Affiliation||International Archery Federation|
|Regional affiliation||Asian Archery Federation|
|President||Prof Vijay Kumar Malhotra|
|Secretary||Paresh Nath Mukherjee|
Archery Association of India (AAI) is the national governing body of archery in India. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi, and its current president is Vijay Kumar Malhotra. AAI is a non-profit, government funded organisation affiliated by International Archery Federation (IAF), Asian Archery Federation (AAF) and Indian Olympic Association (IOA) and recoginsed by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of India.
- Abhimanyu Sindhu
- Haryana Archery Association
- Asian Archery Federation (AAF)
- Indian Olympic Association (IOA)
- International Archery Federation (IAF)
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of India.
- "Office Bearers of the AAI for the year 2008-12". Archery Association of India's official website. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "AAF Member Associations". Asian Archery Federation's official website. Archived from the original on 7 April 2013. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "History of Archery Association of India". Archery Association of India's official website. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
|This article about sports in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This archery article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|