Archery Association of India
|Founded||8 August 1973|
|Affiliation||International Archery Federation|
|Regional affiliation||Asian Archery Federation|
|President||Prof Vijay Kumar Malhotra|
|Secretary||Paresh Nath Mukherjee|
Archery Association of India (AAI) (Hindi: भारतीय तीरंदाजी संघ) is the national governing body of archery in India. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi, and its current president is Vijay Kumar Malhotra. AAI is a non-profit, government funded organisation affiliated by International Archery Federation (IAF), Asian Archery Federation (AAF) and Indian Olympic Association (IOA) and recoginsed by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of India.
- Abhimanyu Sindhu
- Haryana Archery Association
- Asian Archery Federation (AAF)
- Indian Olympic Association (IOA)
- International Archery Federation (IAF)
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of India.
- "Office Bearers of the AAI for the year 2008-12". Archery Association of India's official website. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "AAF Member Associations". Asian Archery Federation's official website. Archived from the original on 7 April 2013. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "History of Archery Association of India". Archery Association of India's official website. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
|This article about sports in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This archery article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|