From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Arches (disambiguation))
|Look up arch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An arch is a curved structure capable of spanning a space while supporting significant weight.
Arch, The Arch or Arches may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Arch, a 1968 Hong Kong drama film
- Arches (Lerdahl) (2011), composition by Fred Lerdahl
- Arch (sculpture), in Lynden Sculpture Garden near Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arch (name), a list of people with the given name or surname
- Arch, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Bern
- Arch Islands, Falkland Islands
- Arch Creek (Montana), United States
- Arches, Cantal, a commune of the Cantal département, France
- Arches, Vosges, a commune of the Vosges département, France
- Arches National Park, Utah, United States
- Arches Cluster, a massive, young cluster of stars
Science and technology
- Arch Linux, a Linux distribution founded by Judd Vinet that emphasizes simplicity
- GNU arch, in software, a source code management tool
- The protein archaerhodopsin-3, a light-driven proton pump used for research in optogenetics, a technology for controlling brain activity using light
- USS Arch, original name of the Soviet minesweeper T-117
- SS Arches, original name of the SS English Trader
- Gateway Arch, an iconic monument in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- The Arch (Hong Kong), a residential skyscraper in Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The Arch, structure at the north entrance to the University of Georgia which symbolizes the university
- Action on Rights for Children, a nonprofit children’s rights organisation in the U.K.
- ARCH Air Medical Service (Area Rescue Consortium of Hospitals), providing critical care air ambulance service in Missouri, Illinois, and the surrounding regions
- Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity, a time series regression model of the standard deviation (volatility) of a financial time series
- ARCH+, a German magazine for architecture, urbanism and design
- Natural arch, a rock formation shaped like an arch
- Arches of the foot
- Arch (fingerprint), a basic pattern
- Inverted breve, a diacritic sign
- Arch Street (Philadelphia), Pennsylvania, United States
- Arch Coal, an American coal mining and processing company
- WARH, an FM radio station serving the St. Louis, Missouri, branded "106.5 The Arch"
- Arch (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Arch 22, a commemorative arch in The Gambia
- Archway (disambiguation)
- Arch Rock (disambiguation)
- Arc (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.