Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up archetype in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An archetype is a concept found in areas relating to behavior, modern psychological theory, and literary analysis.
Archetype may also refer to:
- Archetype (information science), a formal re-usable model of a domain concept
- Archetype (video game), a 2010 first-person shooter video game
- Archetype (textual criticism), a text that originates a textual tradition
- Archetype (linguistics) is a linguistic unit reconstructed by the historical comparative method
- Archetype (Fear Factory album), 2004
- "Archetype" (Fear Factory song), 2004
- Archetype (Tonedeff album), 2005
- Archetype (Susumu Hirasawa album)
- "Archetype", a song on the EP Enter Suicidal Angels by Dark Tranquility
- Stock character, a stereotypical person whom audiences readily recognize from frequent recurrences
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archetype.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.