From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archie is a masculine given name. It may also refer to:
- Archie, Missouri, a town in the United States
- Archie (meteorite), a meteorite which fell in Missouri, United States in 1932
- Archie Comics, a comic book publisher
- Archie (squid), a giant squid preserved in the Natural History Museum in London
- Archie search engine, a search engine for FTP sites
- Archie (Linux), a version of Arch Linux
- anti-aircraft fire, referred to as "archie" by the British Royal Flying Corps and Royal Air Force
- Archie (robot), a human-like robot, developed in Technical University of Vienna
- Informal term for the Acorn Archimedes computer
- George Archie (1914–2001), American baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.