(Redirected from Architectonic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up architectonic or architectonics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Architectonics designates the study or character of various types of structure.
It may also, more specifically, refer to:
- Architectonics in Aristotelian philosophy
- Kantian architectonics
- C. S. Peirce's adaptation of the Kantian concept
- Martial Guéroult's "architectonic unities"
- Michel Foucault's adaptation of the concept in his Archaeology of Knowledge
Science and engineering
- Architectonics, the science of architectural design
- Nanoarchitectonics, the arrangement of nanoscale structural units into complex configurations
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Architectonics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.