From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up architectonic or architectonics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Architectonic may refer to:
- the scientific study of architectural, musical, literary, or artistic structure
- having a clearly defined structure, especially one that is artistically pleasing
- pertaining to architecture, or suggesting the qualities of architecture
- expressing architectural ideas through an integrated architectural/structural system, also called tectonic.
- in Kantian and Aristotelian philosophy, systematization of all knowledge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Architectonic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.