Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up architectonic or architectonics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Architectonics designates the study or character of various types of structure.
It may also, more specifically, refer to:
- Architectonics in Aristotelian philosophy
- Kantian architectonics
- C. S. Peirce's adaptation of the Kantian concept
- Martial Guéroult's "architectonic unities"
- Michel Foucault's adaptation of the concept in his Archaeology of Knowledge
Science and engineering
- Architectonics, the science of architectural design
- Nanoarchitectonics, the arrangement of nanoscale structural units into complex configurations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Architectonics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.