|Key architects||Peter Clewes|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Significant works and honors|
architectsAlliance is a Toronto-based architectural firm headed by architect Peter Clewes. It was formed in 1999 with the merger of Wallman Clewes Bergman (composed of Rudy Wallman, Peter Clewes and Ralph Bergman) and Van Nostrand DiCastri Architects.
The Four Seasons Hotel and Residences in Toronto and an upcoming project in the Bahamas named 12 Mile Cay are significant current projects. In 2005, the firm won the Regent Park housing competition held by the Toronto Community Housing Corporation, in the redevelopment of a 69-acre (280,000 m2) social housing community east of downtown Toronto.
- Ideal Lofts, Little Italy, Toronto, 2002.
- Pond Road Residence, York University, Toronto, 2004.
- Woodsworth College Student Residence, Toronto, 2004.
- 18 Yorkville, Toronto, 2005.
- Tip Top Tailors Building restoration, conversion to residential use, and addition, Toronto, 2005.
- Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research (with Behnisch Architekten), Toronto, 2005.
- SP!RE, Toronto, 2007.
- Pure Spirit Lofts and Condominiums, Distillery District, Toronto, 2008.
- Murano, Toronto, 2009.
- Casa Condominio Residenza, Toronto, 2010.
- X the Condominium, Toronto, 2010.
- Burano, Toronto, 2011.
- Four Seasons Hotel and Residences, Toronto, under construction.
- Pier 27, Toronto, under construction.
- Karma, Toronto, proposed.
- Skye Halifax, proposed
- architectsAlliance - Peter Clewes
- "architectsAlliance - Our Work".
- "architectsAlliance wins Regent Park housing competition". eSource Canada Business News Network. SCBN. 2005-07-07.
- Emporis. "Ideal Lofts". Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- Emporis. "18 Yorkville, Toronto". Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Emporis. "SPIRE, Toronto". Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Emporis. "Murano, Toronto". Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Emporis. "CASA, Toronto". Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Emporis. "X Condominium, Toronto". Retrieved 2009-09-23.