List of architectural projects in Belgrade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Architectural projects under construction in Belgrade)
||This article needs to be updated. (March 2014)|
There are many architectural projects under construction in Belgrade, Serbia. Since 2002, Belgrade has experienced a major construction boom. These are only some of the projects under construction in Belgrade:
- Airport City Belgrade – Currently is under construction are three 11-storey and one 14-storey building with underground garage. The construction of two 23-storey buildings including one Crowne Plaza hotel will start in 2017.
- Blok 23 (T/O) – The Verano company will invest 80 million euros in a new business building in New Belgrade.
- GTC FORTYONE(T/O) - Project consists of 40,000 sg m office, start 2014, finish 2016-2017, investment €70 million.
- West 65 (U/C) - Whole project of 152.000 sq m and 33 storey tower will be done until 2018.
- Sirius Business Center (U/C) - 60 milion euros project planned finish 2017. Located in New Belgrade.
- Block 32 (Prep) - Project started 2017.
- A Block (T/O) - Located in New Belgrade. 200,000 sg m office and residential space. Investment 200 million euros. Finish planned for 2017.
- Neimar V (U/C) - New Belgrade residential project. 60 million euro investment. Finish planned for 2017.
- Usce II Tower (Prep) - Twin tower next to Usce Tower.
- Belgrade Waterfront The biggest construction project in Europe estimated of 3,5 billion Euros.
- Prokop: a mega-project that's scheduled to begin in September, resulting in relocation of the main railway station and its railway tracks, which will consequently free up building space in Belgrade's inner centre. The entire project is worth an estimated 2 billion US dollars, and is scheduled to be completed within a decade. The Serbian company Energoproject will invest €200 million.
- Rajiceva Shopping Mall: start 2014, finish 2016-2017, invest €100 million. Knez Mihajlova street.
- Hilton Hotel: started 2015
- Belgrade Skyline: 200 milion euros project three towers 129m,64m and 77m. Started in 2017.
- Central Garden: 200 milion euros project started 2015. finish planned for 2019
Other parts of the city
- Belgrade bypass
- Trgovinski centar Zemun IBC: 30,000 sg m, planned finish for 2017
- Ada Mall Project consists of 34,000 sg m,planned finish 2018. Investment 100 million Euros.
- Vozdova Kapija: Residental Condo Project of 170 million euros. Project started in 2017.
- Big Fashion Vidikovac 150.000 squared meter mall. Investment 150 million started in April 2017.
- Big Fashion Karaburma Big CEE invested 70 million Euros.
- IKEA Bubanj Potok One of the biggest IKEA stores in Europe. Second phase will include additional mall. Opening in summer 2017.
- Capitol Park Rakovica Shopping Mall in Rakovica. Investment of 30 million Euros.
- Belgrade Metro
- Kempinski Hotel (reconstruction of Hotel Jugoslavija): in New Belgrade on the banks of the Danube. Expansion will add two twin 144 m tall 33-storey skyscrapers. Reconstruction will start in late 2008 and the construction will be finished by 2011. Casino Austria invested about €60 million. It is expected to be one of the best casino hotels in Europe.[needs update]
- Novak Tennis Center will be built in New Belgrade's in Blok 45. The complex will consist of 20–30 smaller tennis courts, and one main court with 5000 seats. The center will also have a tennis academy, a hotel, a hostel and other facilities. One of the owners will be ace Novak Đoković, after whom it is named.
- Budapest-Belgrade-Skopje-Athens railroad
- Tesla Grad: BK group planned mega building project 4 billion euros.
- GTC Green Heart Business complex of 87.000 squared meters in New Belgrade. Project starts in summer 2017.
- Beko Project Residential and hotel mixed use complex in Old city, next to Kalemegdan and Belgrade ZOO. First design was by Zaha Hadid. But later was rejected due historical environment of the neighborhood. Total area 97,000 squared meters and investment of 100 million euros.
Finished major projects
- Ada Bridge, connecting Čukarica and New Belgrade, finished in 2012–13 (construction started in 2008)
- Avala TV Tower, reconstructed following the NATO Airstrikes of 1999, finished in 2009 (reconstruction started in 2006)
- Belville, residential area finished in 2009 (project started in 2006)
- Delta City Belgrade, shopping centre finished in 2007 (project started in 2006)
- Sava City, in New Belgrade, shopping centre finished in 2006
- Kombank Arena, sports hall finished in 2004
- Pupinov Bridge: connecting Zemun and Borča, finished in December 2014