This article does not cite any sources. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Compilation album by Cardiacs|
|Recorded||1977 - 1979|
|Genre||Art rock, progressive rock. psychedelic pop|
|Label||Alphabet Business Concern|
Archive Cardiacs is a compilation of tracks from Cardiac Arrest's The Obvious Identity and Cardiacs' Toy World, plus some demo tracks created by Tim Smith and Dominic Luckman, for a side project, that never made it to release until this compilation came out.
It was originally released in 1989 as a cassette available only to members of Cardiacs' fan club (known as The Yousletter Family). It was later available on general release on CD.
- "Icky Qualms"
- "Piffol Four Times"*
- "Scratching Crawling Scrawling"
- "As Cold As Can Be In An English Sea"
- "My Trademark"
- "The Obvious Identity"
- "Piffol One Time"*
- "A Game For Berties Party"
- "Piffol Three Times"*
- "Rock Around The Clock"
Tracks marked with * are demo tracks created by Tim Smith and Dominic Luckman for a side project that never saw fruition.
- Peter "Zip" Boker (Michael Pugh) - Vocals on "The Obvious Identity" and "A Game For Berties Party"
- Philip Pilf (Tim Smith) - Guitar, Synth and Vocals
- Patty Pilf (Jim Smith) - Bass
- Duncan Doilet (Colvin Mayers) - Vocals and Synth
- Little Bobby Shattocks (Mark Cawthra) - Drums
|This 1980s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|