GNOME Archive Manager
(Redirected from Archive Manager)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Archive Manager 3.38.0
|Initial release||May 12, 2001|
|Stable release||3.38.1 (8 October 2020 )|
|Preview release||3.37.92 (13 September 2020 )|
Archive Manager can:
- Create and modify archives
- View the content of an archive
- View a file contained in the archive
- Extract files from the archive
Fille-roller does not give the advanced options to compress using different levels of compression via GUI (High, Normal, Low/Fast, etc). This can be set however using dconf-editor, or the old gconf-editor on GNOME 2.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2002-12-11. Retrieved 2016-02-24.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Catanzaro, Michael (8 October 2020). "GNOME 3.38.1". GNOME Mail Services (Mailing list). Retrieved 13 October 2020.
- Jardón, Javier (13 September 2020). "GNOME 3.37.92 released". GNOME Mail Services (Mailing list). Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- "File Roller makes archiving easy" Techrepublic. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "3.4.1. Using File Roller" Centos.org. Retrieved 25 November 2013
- http://fileroller.sourceforge.net/features.html File Roller is only a graphical interface to archiving utilities
- GNOME GitLab: File "supported-mime-types"
|This GNOME-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|