Archives of Sexual Behavior
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Arch. Sex. Behav.|
|Edited by||Kenneth J. Zucker|
The journal was established in 1971 by Richard Green, who served as its editor-in-chief until 2001. He was succeeded by Kenneth J. Zucker. It is published by Springer Science+Business Media and has become a leading journal in its field.
The types of articles published in the journal include:
- empirical research (both quantitative and qualitative)
- theoretical reviews and essays
- clinical case reports
- letters to the editor
- book reviews
Abstracting and indexing
Archives of Sexual Behavior is abstracted and indexed in Biological Abstracts, Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences, EMBASE, Family & Society Studies Worldwide, Health and Safety Science Abstracts, Index Medicus/MEDLINE, Psychological Abstracts, PsycINFO, Referativny Zhurnal, Risk Abstracts, Sage Family Studies Abstracts, Scopus, Sexual and Relations Therapy, Social Sciences Citation Index, Social Science Index,Sociological Abstracts, Studies on Women & Gender Abstracts, ansViolence and Abuse Abstracts. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal's 2013 impact factor is 2.783.
- "Editorial Board", Archives of Sexual Behavior, 2008, retrieved 2013-06-03
- "Home page", Archives of Sexual Behavior, 2008, retrieved 2013-06-03
- Bergner, Daniel (2009-01-22). "What Do Women Want?". New York Times Magazine (New York Times). pp. MM26. Retrieved 2013-06-03.
- "Archives of Sexual Behavior". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.