Arcola Township, Douglas County, Illinois
Arcola Township Cemetery
Location in Douglas County
Douglas County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1867|
|• Total||53.74 sq mi (139.2 km2)|
|• Land||53.63 sq mi (138.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.11 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.20%|
|Elevation||653 ft (199 m)|
|• Density||61.8/sq mi (23.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61910, 61953|
|GNIS feature ID||0428597|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 53.74 square miles (139.2 km2), of which 53.63 square miles (138.9 km2) (or 99.80%) is land and 0.11 square miles (0.28 km2) (or 0.20%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains Township Cemetery.
- Arcola Consolidated Unit School District 306
- Tuscola Community Unit School District 301
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Arcola Township, Douglas County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Garrett Township||Tuscola Township|
|Bourbon Township||Bowdre Township|
|North Okaw Township, Coles County||Humboldt Township, Coles County||Seven Hickory Township, Coles County|