Ard A. Louis
|Alma mater||Utrecht University|
Cornell University (PhD)
|Awards||Royal Society University Research Fellow|
|Institutions||University of Oxford|
University of Cambridge
Ard A. Louis is a Professor of Theoretical Physics at the University of Oxford, where he leads an interdisciplinary research group studying problems on the border between chemistry, physics and biology, and is also director of graduate studies in theoretical physics. 
Education and early life
Career and research
From 2002 to 2010 he was a Royal Society University Research Fellow at the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford. He is also an associate of the Faraday Institute for Science and Religion. He has written for the BioLogos Foundation, where as of November 2011, he sat on the board of directors. He has been criticised by the Discovery Institute for his opposition to the intelligent design movement. In 2013 he was elected a member of the International Society for Science and Religion. He engages in molecular gastronomy. With David Malone he made the 4-part documentary Why Are We Here for Tern TV.
- Ard Louis publications from Europe PubMed Central
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2010-04-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2010-01-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-01-16. Retrieved 2011-01-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-11-16. Retrieved 2011-11-13.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Why Are We Here". Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "National Geographic Announces Second Season of 'The Story of God with Morgan Freeman". Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- Louis, Ard. "Website". Retrieved 8 March 2019.
|This article about a physicist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|